Pro 2nd Amendment.
- Investing in our future leaders by finding economical ways to provide the necessary funding that our education system requires.
- Ramping up the efforts to support and fund technical/vocational training programs for our high schools, GED programs, and our community and technical colleges.
- Collaborate between all parties to provide funding for public pension plans for current and future educators.
I've built my business from the ground up and I've learned the value of a hard day's work. I've also learned about the dedication and self discipline it takes for a business to succeed. We are blessed to have great businesses in our district, but, the potential exceeds our growth. With my experience, I will:
- Work side by side with local industrial development boards to increase the expansion of industry in district 70
- Encourage expansion of the B-Line and bourbon tourism to increase revenue for our communities
- Work to find additional revenue for the roadways and bridges our families use each and every day.
Did you know that the rate of opioid-involved overdose deaths in Kentucky ranks higher than the national average? The opioid epidemic that has touched so many of us on a personal level has to be dealt with, and unlike so many that have promised I will not take no for an answer when it comes to finding the funding and resources our communities so desperately need to combat this epidemic that is taking the lives of so many of our friends and family.
- Continue the fight for affordable healthcare
- Expand available programs at our local health departments